As Easter approaches, we want to remind you of what could be awaiting your small children. Like Santa, I have a problem with bunnies that likely began with an experience like this:
Once again we’re fencing off an area of Thanksgiving Point’s tulip garden and bringing in bunnies. We love the natural, springtime, colorful environment – and the bunnies look cool even though I don’t trust them.
These will be similar to Santa sessions in concept and length. Tulip Bunnies sessions are NOT regular sessions. Basically, we’ll be going for two good poses or ten minutes – whichever comes first. These are going to happen April 11th-23rd.
If you have visited any studio so far in February, you can call the studio and schedule a Tulip Bunnies session for $10 (we’re charging something to cover the costs a bit). Past sessions will pay over the phone. If you visit any studio between now and the end of February for a regular session, you’ll schedule AFTER your session while you’re there.
We’re doing this for two weeks in April (when the tulips come). Morning times, evening times, and Saturday appointments will be available. The appointment times will be first come/first served.
Here are what I think will be FAQ’s:
- Can I just pay for a Tulip Bunnies session? No. The way to get a Tulip Bunnies session is to visit us for a regular session before February 28th and pay $10.
- What if there aren’t any times left that work for me? Because of the nature of this, we’re limited in how long we can offer it. If no times work out with your schedule, you’ll miss out on the Tulip Bunnies session. The total number of appointments will be adequate to schedule everyone who visits the studio.
- Can we do family pictures at a Tulip Bunnies session? Yes. The policies are identical to Santa where you can do group pictures of your family.
- Will you do group pictures and individuals? No – unless you had several regular sessions. We will not have time to do groups and individuals of each family in these sessions. Again, it will by like Santa in this way.
- What if the weather doesn’t cooperate? We’ll have backup times each week. We will reschedule you.
- How will I see my images from my Tulip Bunnies? We will send you an email with a link to download your images and print.
- How many bunnies will you have? We’re not exactly sure. We want it to look like the kids are playing with bunnies in tulips. However many accomplishes that.
- Can I just call ahead and schedule a Tulip Bunnies session as soon as I schedule my regular appointment? No. You’ll schedule after your session.
- Have you trained the bunnies to do any tricks? Yes. They are able to pedal a unicycle and juggle.
- Why do you like bunnies so much? I don’t. They are horrible creatures that scare me. I’m not making this up – I think I have a phobia. They don’t like me…I don’t like them. I can’t really explain it but it feels good to tell someone.
- Will you be at the Tulip Bunnies sessions personally? See previous question.