Each year, I get asked to come up with something special for Spring. It’s something that I’ve struggled with. Up until now, I haven’t been able to imagine something not cheesy. I’m not going to put a guy in a creepy bunny suit. I’m not going to use stuffed bunnies or fake chicks. To me, even real ones look unnatural inside of a studio. It seems forced.
Finally, we’ve come up with something at Thanksgiving Point. We’re fencing off an area of their tulip garden and bringing in bunnies. I think in the natural, springtime, colorful environment, the bunnies will look cool. We’re calling the program TULIP BUNNIES.
These will be similar to Santa sessions in concept and length. Tulip Bunnies sessions are NOT regular sessions. Basically, we’ll be going for two good poses or ten minutes – whichever comes first. These are going to happen April 14th-26th.
Here’s the deal. You can’t buy these sessions. We are including these Tulip Bunnies sessions FOR FREE with any regular session between now and March 23rd. This is as many sessions as we’re prepared to commit to.
This is how it will work. Come in for a regular session before March 23rd. At that time, you’ll choose an appointment for your FREE Tulip Bunnies session. Again, we will have two weeks open the last half of April. Morning times, evening times, and Saturday appointments will be available. The appointment times will be first come/first served.
- Can I pay for a Tulip Bunnies session? No. The way to get a Tulip Bunnies session is to visit us for a regular session before March 23rd.
- Does it matter if I do a studio session, FotoFlyAway, or FotoFly OnTheSpot? No – any FotoFly location will qualify.
- What if there aren’t any times left that work for me? Because of the nature of this, we’re limited in how long we can offer it. If no times work out with your schedule, you’ll miss out on the free Tulip Bunnies session. The total number of appointments will be adequate to schedule everyone.
- Can we do family pictures at a Tulip Bunnies session? Yes. The policies are identical to Santa where you can do group pictures of your family.
- Will you do group pictures and individuals? No – unless you had several regular sessions. We will not have time to do groups and individuals of each family in these sessions. Again, it will by like Santa in this way.
- What if the weather doesn’t cooperate? We’ll have a backup day each week. We will reschedule you.
- How will I see my images from my Tulip Bunnies? After your session, you’ll see them and will receive a CD with the electronic image. Just like a regular session, you’ll have the opportunity to print immediately.
- How many bunnies will you have? We’re not exactly sure. We want it to look like the kids are playing with bunnies in tulips. However many accomplishes that.
- Can I just call ahead and schedule a Tulip Bunnies session as soon as I schedule my regular appointment? This is tricky… I think it’s going to get complicated if we let people schedule Tulip Bunnies sessions at various points in the process. For now, we’re going to schedule your Tulip Bunnies session at the time of your regular session.
We are hoping that you will love this and it will become a new tradition for you and your children. If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call the studio at 801-727-3686.