With every photography workshop I’ve taught, I always get requests to teach a Lightroom class. We are big fans of Lightroom. It is the program we use 99% of the time at the studio. There is no better way to organize, edit, and beautify your images quickly. It has all the power you need to create professional photographs.
Adobe offers a FREE 30 day trial of Lightroom at this link: Lightroom download. If you like it, you can buy it from Adobe for $149 or $78 at academicsuperstore.com if you have a student or are a student.
On Saturday August 17th, I will be teaching a four-hour workshop on Lightroom. The workshop will be 10:00-2:00. During this four hours, I will teach you everything I know about Lightroom including:
• Organize your image library in a way that makes sense.
• Import and export in whatever format/size you want.
• Create presets to quickly make your images unique and remarkable.
• Easily change cropping, color balance, exposure, contrast, etc. to correct an image.
• Knowing the tricks to make your images POP and look professional.
• Fix problems with the image – change the background, remove skin blemishes, reduce pixelation, darken or lighten part of the picture.
• Create slideshow videos with a few clicks.
If you want to create beautiful photographs, knowing how to use your camera is only part of it. You must know how to beautify your images the same way professionals do. Have you ever wondered why your images never look like the pros even though you’re photographing correctly? Believe me, Lightroom is necessary make your images amazing. I’m including some before and after pictures that demonstrate the type of things you will be able to do with Lightroom.
We will also offer some cool presets. The same ones we use at the studio and at FotoFlyAway.
The cost is $30. It’s worth $30. This workshop will be very hands-on with your own computers. I’ll get you some images before the class so we’re all working from the same images. You will learn.